Thursday, November 29, 2012

My cat made me do it!

You see, I was in the middle of working on two packets and George jumped right up and sat on my mouse! Now, he is not a small cat! He clearly wanted my attention. I think this was his way of telling me to STOP! So, my cat made me do it! I did not finish my two packets! But, I did get a start and I want to share them with you

First is my main idea packet! Here are a few pictures of what I am working on!




I have also started my division interactive  notebook.

I will have these done this weekend for sure since I need them Monday;) Well, I am off to spend time with my cat and watch Greys!!!  

Have a great Friday tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh I love Greys too! That cat is huge, but I'm sure he is very cuddly :) I like the look of you Main Idea packet!
    Make sure you give George a tummy scratch from me.... I miss having a cat, such personalities.
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Main idea is something our students struggle with too. Can't wait to see the finished packet.
    Rebbecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. L-o-v-e your main idea unit...I just might have to snag that on Monday :) I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy your blog. I have it emailed to me so that I don't miss a day :) I just started to blog and am so inspired to be a better teacher. I bought your Polar Express Unit along with your Common Core Math & ELA checklists last week. I'm so happy with them so thank you for helping me to become an even better teacher. Have a good weekend!

    Stephanie Ann
    Sparkling in Third Grade

    ReplyDelete