First Currently of 2014...WOW!

Well HELLOOO 2014! It's nice to see you! I am SO excited to see what this year brings. 

I don't do resolutions, but I have a lot of goals I would like to accomplish!
I will save that for another post:)

Today I am linking up for the first time in 2014 with Farley!


The rain here today is just beautiful!
I love the sound and the rainbows they bring! Just today coming home from the zoo I saw this one! It's a mile from my house overlooking Kaneohe Bay! 

I really just LOVE my iPhone5s. It was such a great purchase! I can finally take pictures! HAHA!

I really need a new computer. I have had the same one since 2010 and it is a P.O.S...no joke!
I am thinking a Mac...but which one? Any recommendations?

I am wanting some new gym clothes...bad. I used to get all my pants from Kohls...but there are no Kohls on the island...Guess I should do some online shopping;)

I need to get my behind in gear and get some work done. We go back Monday, but the kids don't come until Wednesday! I haven't touched a thing all break. Oh well;)

We are stating a new tradition i my family...Family Game night! Every month we will have a family game night! There are 8 of us so we are going to have teams of couples. We have to make shirts and have team names. We are keeping points all year and making a trophy! It should be a ton of fun! Hubby and I are in charge of the first month. I am thinking Minute to Win it...any other ideas?

Well, I am off to read some currentlys! Have a great night!!!

4 comments:

  1. I would love to get a new computer too...I bought my current one in 2012. I REALLY wanted a Mac, but couldn't get over the price of them! Hopefully you get one and love it :)

    Cait
    Sliding into First!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love game night at our house, too!
    I have two macs and love them. My desktop is great with the huge screen but I adore my Mac Air. I've had PCs forever and then switched to Macs about four years ago and will never go back.
    BTW, I really like your blog design...very soft and peaceful.

    Grade ONEderful
    Ruby Slippers Blog Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Family game night sounds so fun! I love the friendly competition with the shirts and trophy! Keep us posted. My laptop battery no longer holds a charge so I've determined that means I need a whole new laptop! I don't have the money to shell out for a Mac. I think I'm the last PC person on the planet!

    Brandi
    Success in Second Grade
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family game night sounds like it will be so much fun! As for the computer-I'm a TOTAL Mac person! Love them!! Either get the 15" Mac Book Pro (laptop) or if you want a desktop, get the iMac. You will love either one! And now that you have the iPhone, you'll be really happy with a Mac computer...good luck!

    ReplyDelete