Classroom "BE" Board {Character Education}

Happy Wednesday!

I am sitting here waiting for the cable/internet guys to show up! We are switching companies because our internet is SOOOO SLOW! I can't wait to actually be able to use Nextflix and OnDemand without any download issue!

I have less than 20 days until it is time for me to go back...sad, very sad:( So it's time for me to semi start thinking about back to school! hehe!

Last year I focused on one saying and had a beautiful painting hanging in my classroom! "Be Brave" was my class motto and I loved it!

This year I want more:) I want my students to "BE" a lot of things, not just brave! I wanted to create a beautiful wall display where my kiddos can see all sorts of character traits that they can be! 

I bring you by newest, and probably my most favorite product...

I can't show you pictures yet of just what my board looks like because I can't get into my room. But as soon as I can, I will be posting pictures!

Inside you will find
~the word BE in large font to print out
~36 character traits

3 different word options
-without frame
-with frames
-with frames and color

I am super excited to print this and put it up! 

For today only, you can grab this BE Board decor in my TpT shop for only $1! 

Have an awesome day!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you! Thank you! I wanted to do a "Be" board this year and you saved me a ton of work!

    Crystal
    Teaching Little Miracles

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this a brilliant idea. Only such a creative person like would think of a way of how to motivate the kids to open up and encourage them to express themselves in creative and imaginative ways. This “Be” board will also be a perfect addition to my lessons plans and will make my kids more confident in expressing their feelings. I know that my students are too young to start thinking about online essay writing now, but this Be board will also be a powerful tools that will make them think creatively and critically.

    ReplyDelete