Pinterest Approved Linkup 1

Happy Sunday Friends!
I am so excited to join some of my favorite friends by sharing fantastic recipes with you! 


Today my first recipe comes to you from Zestuous.Com


I had some left over roast beef deli meet in the house I didn't want to go bad, so went right away to Pinterest to look for a recipe! I had almost all the ingredients so this recipe looked perfect!

I followed the directions on the website exactly as they had them. Usually I try to make recipes my own by adding or changing the ingredients, but I am so happy that I didn't...because this recipe turned out great!


What are some good Pinterest recipes you have tried? I would LOVE to read about them!


Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. They look sooo yummy!!! I added it to my Pinterest board. Thanks, friend ;)
    Courtney
    Teaching in Paradise

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks so good! Definitely one that my hubby would like!

    ReplyDelete