Persuade me and Quadrilaterals

Yes, I am back! But I said I would be! I am going to make this quick! I was busy working on these two things today even though there is a lot more I wanted to get done! Oh well! Thank you to the 5 people who left comments with suggestions for my author's purpose persuade unit. Please make sure to leave an email so I can get it to you for free!

Here is the final product!

 
I also worked on quadrilateral unit since my 3rd graders are struggling with this concept!

I am hopefully going to get these up in my store before I head to bed since my TpT sale still goes on tomorrow!

Like I always do, I like to give my stuff out for free:) Just leave a comment and I will pick a winner tomorrow night!

Have a great week!

15 comments:

  1. Both of these look awesome, Tonya! I love the posters you have in your Persuade pack!

    Brenda @ Primary Inspired
    primaryinspired@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I really like how they turned out too! I am loving that new font I made:)

      Delete
  2. You are always working on the same topics as my class. I would love to win this.

    Kristinedmonds@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's too funny! You must also teach 3rd!

      Delete
  3. Love your persuade me posters.
    marciahoj@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it all! The persuade posters (don't you love I wanna iguana?) and the quadrilaterals package too (have your read Squarehead?). I already taught 2D geometry this year but it would be great to have it for next year. The persuade package would work for me too! Good luck everyone! kyuill@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I teach second, but quadrilaterals make me want to pull my hair out. One strand at a time! (Half of them cannot remember to put their name on a paper...so to remember quadrilaterals AND the definition of parallel lines is way too much!)

    Fingers crossed...

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love it!

    Emily
    Ilovemyclassroom@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great. Students (and adults) always have trouble remembering the definitions of the th different quadrilaterals.

    Cindy Campbell
    Cindy.campbell@vcslearn.org

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are both awesome!

    Thanks for the chance to win!

    Deb
    maxeysjl@defnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Tonya,
    I would love a copy of the persuade unit. Thanks!
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    tbsrwilson@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look great!

    Thanks for the chance to win:)

    Deb
    debinderry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all your items! Makes me wish you taught 5th grade like me :)
    Jen K.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just got home myself and saw these two new items. Would love to win either one.

    Rebbecca
    rkzoglmann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Me me me! Boudls89@yahoo.com Oh wait
    .. its probably too late :P ;)

    ReplyDelete