My Truth Monday and a little sale:)

It's been a LONGGGG Monday! I am so glad it is almost over! This morning I fell off the treadmill! I lost my balance and fell! What makes me mad is the guy next to me watched me do it..didn't laugh, didn't help, didn't even talk to me...nothing! I tried to get up and sit the stop button, but fell again. The treadmill was just going so fast! Did the guy hit the stop button for me...NO! Once I got up I realized I was bleeding, bruised, and very sore. I got help from the staff, ice, band aids, and cleaning pads.

As soon as I got to work, I got more ice. It was rough being on my feet all day! I came home right away and put more ice on it! 
Nice huh???
I felt so dumb! Now I am just in bed all night! 

My fall today is only fitting with a new linky party! 
Denise over at Sunny Days in Second Grade is having a new 12 part link up!

This week we are talking about fitness! Here is my truth!

Once my knees are better, it is game on! I got this:)

Make sure to link up! Head over to Denise's blog right now!!! hehe!

One more thing before I go. When I got home today I found out I made a personal goal on TpT! I am SOOOOO happy and very thankful to every single blogger, seller, and friend I have made here! To show my appreciation, I am having a 2 day sale!

Just send me an email to get your 1 item of equal or lesser value for FREE! 

Thanks again to every one of you!
I am off to ice my knees again!

8 comments:

  1. Ouch! That has always been a fear of mine so I hold the rails even though you're not supposed to. I hope your knees feel better soon! That looks really sore! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I did that once... and was stupid enough to try to get back up by holding on and "running" on my knees - until I realised it was futile (once the skin was gone haha), let go and flew off the back!

    I can't believe the guy next to you did nothing! Sure I probably would have laughed but damn I would have hit that stop button and helped you as well ;)

    Do you do any resistance training? One key to weight loss that I know heaps of people don't realise is weights... and heavy weights (building up to heavy of course- don't hurt yourself).

    More muscle mass = higher metabolism so you'll be burning more calories each day just doing your normal activities, plus the better your muscles are the more toned your body becomes too. I personally hate cardio (it's in my truth) but love weight training.

    x Serena x
    Magic Mistakes & Mayhem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you fell. I can't believe you get up that early. That is impressive.
    ~April Walker
    The Idea Backpack
    Balancing the Backpack

    ReplyDelete
  4. What has happened to our men! Your knees look so sore so it wasn't a little fall...he has no excuse! Rest well.
    Julie :-)
    Mrs Stowe's Kinder Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry that there are insensitive people out there. I miss those random acts of kindness that help us get through the day. Good luck and heal fast.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH my goodness!! I am so sorry that you fell! If you get up at 3:30 I hope you get to bed pretty early! Not enough sleep can inhibit weight loss too. :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just can not believe that he saw you fall and did nothing to help! Speechless! I hope it heals fast.

    Kylie
    Down Under Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't believe he didn't even try to help you! Bless your heart! Falling off the treadmill is one of my fears. I've come close a couple of times. That is why I work out, occasionally, at home and not at a gym. Hope you're feeling better!

    Lindsey
    Lovin’ Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete