Amazon Winner, Workin' it Wednesday, and something new:)

Happy Wednesday! I hope you're all enjoying your summer or are REALLY close to being off! I am in week two and summer is just FLYING!
This is what I have been up to!

I am linking up today for my second week in a row for Workin' it Wednesday with Corinna over at Surfin' Through Second

I have a lot of fitness goals this summer! 
I do pretty good with my workouts, but I could do better. 
I WILL push myself more
I WILL challenge myself to new workouts at the gym. 

BUT...what I need to do better at is the food:( I have the biggest sweet tooth EVER. I was eating clean all the time back in NC. Now that I am living with my in-laws and I share a kitchen with 6 other is really hard. I am not trying to use it as an excuse, but trying to find room in the fridge and space to cook is difficult. So, I am trying as much as I can. 

Here are some new recipes I am super excited to try or have tried!

What are some of your favorite healthy recipes?

Thanks for all your awesome comments on my last blog post! I have some new read alouds I would like to add to my cart!

The winner of my $10 Amazon gift card is...

And last but not least...I have been meaning to add this to my TpT shop for awhile! Here is a sneak peek! I will be back to blog about it soon!

Enjoy the rest of your day!


  1. Tonya I am a huge sugar addict :( One of my worst problems. It really does take effort to eat clean and healthy! Not to mention it's so pricey here in Hawaii!! I love that we can all encourage each other :) I need a full on beach day soon!!

    Surfin' Through Second

  2. Oh, those look like great recipes! I love zucchini! The beach looks very serene and totally relaxing : ) Enjoy the rest of your summer.
    Kids Math Teacher

  3. Those beach pictures are amazing! My favorite clean eating "treat" (breakfast, really) is an almond milk smoothie. Sometimes I add frozen banana and peanut or almond butter and sometimes I add frozen banana, pineapple, and spinach (you don't even taste it, promise!). Have fun at the beach for me!

    Primarily Speaking

    1. I LOVE smoothies! So much easier to make when i'm not in school:)

  4. I have to get back on track with my eating too! Zucchini lasagna is one of my family's favs! Also this southwestern quinoa bowl is yummy! Have fun at the amazing beach!! Wendy
    One Happy Teacher