Peek at the Week~editable freebie:)

Happy Monday Friends!
I am so glad to have tomorrow off....well, kinda. I have to get a root canal tomorrow..so...I take that back. I would rather be working:(

I want to share something today with you that has helped me plan for each week a little easier. This is my peek at the week!

I use this every week to help give myself an outline of the week! It really helps me gather my thoughts. This one is not as neat as I usually write them...oh well! 

Since I love this so much, I have made an editable freebie for you! I included 3 different formats. Each format has the boxes filled with text I have added. Then I took the text out and made a blank copy! This way you can add your own text boxes in!


I hope you can use this and it makes your planning a little easier:)

Grab it HERE for free!

2 comments: