Final Fact and Opinion Game

So I seriously had this done like...4 days ago! But since I am new to this whole blogging thing, I am learning how to manage "keeping up" with blogging, school work, my gym schedule, and spending time with my husband!

So...to all you professional bloggers out there...how to you make time to blog? I would LOVE to hear your answers! 

So back to the fact and opinion game! My 3rd grade kiddos had a blast playing this game and did very well on their final fact and opinion test! You can pick the game up at mt TpT store or TN store! Since 5 is my FAVORITE number...the first 5 people to leave me a comment with a suggestion about making time to blog will get this for FREE:) 

I can't wait to hear your suggestions!

~Tonya




6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read what 'real bloggers' recommend :)
    I have yet to find what to blog about :) and the time!
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks cute! Finding time to blog or blog stalk...that is a huge difference. It is much easier for me to stalk because it takes me FOREVER to write a post! Some days I just don't feel like I have much worthy to share. =)

    If you find the answer, let me know! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the advice:) Make sure to send me your email so I can get you your FREE copy of this game:)

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you still giving this away? I don't blog, bc frankly, I haven't the time with teaching, school, husband, and 2 year old, with hopefully another one on the way! But I love your blog, and I love getting great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Video games have a variety of good effects, ranging from improved memory and problem-solving to improved mood and social skills. Those who do not play video games may argue that they make you lethargic, hurt your brain, or disrupt your social life, however video games have several physical, cognitive, and social benefits.

    Learn More! How to Make a Mobile Game App From The Scratch?

    ReplyDelete