Multiplication review

Now I know almost ALL kids need help with multiplication...RIGHT? Well, I know at least my 3rd graders do! I created this multiplication review notebook to help with remediation before our EOG's! 

Topics covered are: arrays, key words, a few word problems, the different properties, and multiplication songs I have created with a former coworker! The songs are a TON of fun and the kids love them! They follow simple tunes that most kids know. What is best about these songs, I see kids singing them when they are trying to multiply PERFECT! You can pick up the multiplication review notebook at my TpT store or TN store! Here is a preview of what you can get!  







5 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower!!
    <>< Crystal
    Kreativekinder@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tonya! I was just at the copier and saw another teacher was printing your BFG novel study. It was so cute!!! Can you tell me what font you use for the titles? Thanks!!
    <>< Crystal
    http://kreativeinkinder.blogspot.com/
    kreativekinder@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks:) I had fun making it and my ELL kiddos are loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the new look!! It looks Tonya'ish' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know...I LOVE it:) Thanks Tania for the link to Erin...she is GREAT!

    ReplyDelete