YEAH

I am SO thrilled to have entered the world of blogging! I kind of feel a little behind with the times, but oh well...better late than never right!?! I am so excited to start in this new adventure even though it is a bit scary. I have so much to learn!

So far I have set up this blog, a Teacher's Notebook store which you can check out here, a paypal account, and now I am on my way! A HUGE thank you to Ginger from Ginger Snaps for teachers for really helping me out along the way! I could not have started without you!

So I have uploaded my FIRST thing to Teacher's Notebook! I am SO excited about it! I created these Blooms Taxonomy and Marazono cards last summer to use during guided reading and they have been a HUGE hit! The kids really have learned to push themselves and have deeper conversations about the books we are reading. They LOVE to grab the cards out of the container and discuss them with a partner. All you have to do is cut them out, glue them on Popsicle sticks and there you go! Question stems for your guided reading group!

I hope you like them as much as my kids do:) You can pick up the file at my teacher's notebook store!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I love the bulletin board and the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw these on Pinterest and have been searching for them for the last hour. So glad I found them! (and you!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Wonderful, awesome, and cute! =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea. Saw it on Pintrest, too. But I went to Teachers Notebook Store and can not find them. Can you help please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so sorry, I don't have Teacher's Notebook any more:( I actually took this product out of my TpT shop too. I have had a few requests for it, so I have plans to update it soon and add it back to TpT!

      Delete