The Polar Express FLASH SALE:)

I just LOVE the Polar Express:) The movie, the book, the music...just puts me in the holiday mood! So of course I have a Polar Express unit!


This unit includes:

•Writing prompts

•Mug exchange and musical chairs
•Train tickets
•Compare and contrast activity
•Reading response task cards
•Math word problems
•BINGO
•Sequencing cards
•Sequencing craft
•Ornament craft
•Letter template
•Connections graphic organizer
•Vocabulary
•Character traits
•Beginning, middle, end foldable
•Hot chocolate graphing activity

It's normally $6.50, but for this week ONLY I have made it $3.50. That's 50% off!!!!
Click HERE to get it for 50% off!
Sale ends Thursday

11 comments:

  1. Adorable!! One of my favorite Christmas time stories! I love your work. slryan3@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My students and I will be watching the Polar Express on Friday in our pj's and having hot chocolate and cookies. I don't have any neat activities to go along with it, so I'd really love to win your unit! Crossin' my fingers!
    JWtchr@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the Polar Express so much too! Cute pack!
    anhudacek@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to win it, we are reading it tomorrow! ilovemyclassroom@ymail.com

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh. My. Goodness. We'd probably have to have Polar Express month if I was lucky enough to win this unit!

    tokyoshoes at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such an amazing book! I read it every year!

    andrea . m . lee84 @ gmail . com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks great! Thanks!

    kellybrown28021@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the polar express. This would be great.
    Rebbecca
    rkzoglmann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My husband picked a number...and the winner is Mrs. Brown! Check your email:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any student who may need Creative Essays Writing Services is free to request our writers for assistance as we are committed to helping our clients with any Criminology Writing Services problem.

    ReplyDelete