Just keep swimming...TPT Sale sneak peak...and a listening center freebie

This is how I feel! And the rest of my team too! Ugh! So I took some of your advice and asked if anyone wanted to stay after work one day a week and PLAN...without people interrupting, without other things to do like in every meeting...but PLAN PLAN PLAN! I got two people on board! YEA! We are going to plan on Tuesdays after school! This way we can tweak things if needed and have time to make copies if needed! But we are going to plan tomorrow for next week since we have curriculum night at 6:30-8:00pm. I don't have time to go home and back so this is perfect!

So Casey over at Second Grade Math Maniac is having a TPT Fall Sale linky starting on Friday and I plan on joining this one along with 50 other bloggers! I can't wait to see what other bloggers have for sale in their store!
So in my search of some listening center activities on Pinterest I found a great 10 page FREE packet of activities students can do after they listen to a story! SCORE! Check out The Lesson Plan Diva for her fantastic freebie!
Well that's it for now, back to planning and getting things ready for tomorrow's curriculum night!

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you were able to figure something out. even one day after school will hopefully help you! :)

    sarah
    teachingiscolorful.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks:) I am trying to feel better about work and planning. I am missing out on the gym too much and time with my hubby! It stinks! And I don't want to feel this way any more!

      Delete
  2. Maybe it's just on my end, but when I click on the Lesson Plan Diva link, it takes me to your Nemo youtube video link, which is totally how I feel right now, too, by the way!
    SynonymRolls&AntonymMoments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope...it was a wrong code! It's all fixed:)

      Delete
  3. I use the "just keep swimming" song to tell my kids how to MOVE during a fire drill. Hehe. They get so nervous because the halls get so crowded and it's loud and they lose track of me. I tell them to sing "just keep swimming, just keep swimming" in their head and find me when they get outside. :)

    Amy
    http://whathappensinfirstgrade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the Listening Center freebie. I am always looking for free resources for this center.
    I'm glad you were able to find people to plan with. For the past two years, my team would get together every two weeks and plan two week's worth of lessons. Makes life so much easier!!!

    Patti
    One Class, One Sound

    ReplyDelete
  5. Honestly, planning is killing me right now. I spent an hour researching and asking Q's about planning yesterday (rather than planning). Seriously it's Wednesday night and I'm re-planning my lesson for Thursday and Friday! Seriously???

    ReplyDelete