$1 sale to help my dear teacher friend out!

Hey everyone! It's with some sad news I am asking for help. 

My very first teacher was in a serious car accident over a week ago and is still in a coma. 
Meg has a very long road ahead of her. 

I want to help her in ANY way that I can...so this is what I am came up with for now. (a bundle will be in the works soon). 
Just click on each item below to take you to the TpT link. 







OR if you prefer...you can donate any amount HERE. If you do, please let me know so I can give you ANY item from my shop for free. 

Meg is an outstanding teacher who does everything she can for her students. I am so lucky to have met her and can call her my friend!

Thanks everyone!


10 comments:

  1. Tonya,

    I am so sorry to hear about her accident. I will be praying for her and her family. I will make sure to share your efforts with friends and I hope you are able to raise enough to help in a big way.

    Hope

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hope! It really means a lot to me and I know Meg will appreciate it too!

      Delete
  2. Just made my purchase! I will forward this to all my teacher friends. Great idea Tonya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear about your friend, Meg. Praying for her. I've purchased, pinned, and now I'll share your sale on my blog so that maybe you'll get some more people involved! We teachers have to stick together, right?! Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tonya! Praying for Meg and her family. Just bought all of your dollar products. Hope it helps a bit! I'll share about this on my instagram. Hope your efforts are successful! <33

    -Cher
    Enchanted Lake Elem.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for you friend and sharing this on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Order has been placed and sharing this with all my co teachers. Love and prayers to your friend and family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My order has been placed and I will share. Hope and prayers for your friend and her family.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just placed my order, and purchased site licenses for my grade level team! I am going to share on my FB page as well! Sending prayers and comfort...
    ~Jennifer
    Stories and Songs in Second

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm eagerly anticipating diving into these blog posts filled with valuable insights that will greatly aid my work. Your willingness to share is greatly appreciated! Looking for top-notch marketing assignment help? Get expert assistance from experienced professionals. Our service offers tailored solutions to meet your academic needs. Boost your grades and understanding with our comprehensive support. Get started now!

    ReplyDelete