Super Improver of the Day~WBT idea!

Last year I blogged about having an EGGcellent student of the day! You can read about it here

Every day I would be looking for a student who was having an amazing day. I would pick a winner and they would get a no homework pass and a piece of candy!

It worked GREAT and my kids loved it. 

Well this year I wanted this idea to match this with the Super Improvers Wall from While Brain Teaching. 

I will put the poster in a clear sleeve and write the super improver of the days name in the circle. I will use the no homework for tonight passes to staple in my student's planner so the parents know they don't have homework for the night! I will also give them a star in their personal Super Improver's Wall book! No more candy! 

You can pick this up in my Super Improver Wall freebie on TpT HERE

Thanks for stopping by:)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love this! I am excited to implement WBT this year and this will be a great addition! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this addition to the Super Improver Wall idea! I am downloading it right now. Thank you Tonya!
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete