A little bit of this, and a little bit of that...plus a freebie:)

Just an FYI...this post is going to be ALL over the place full of ideas from my busy Monday!

First thing, Happy Memorial Day! I am so honored to be married to a veteran! I am very proud of the service he has given to this country! And to my sister, who is 21 and just enlisted in the National Guard! Way to serve our country!

OK, onto my very busy productive Monday:) First, I finished my money tree for my friend's bridal shower! I reallllllly hope she likes it! So people are going to come to the shower and give a gift of money! They will choose an activity they would like to donate money to and then sign the tree to show they gave money! This way, people don't have to feel embarrassed if they can only give 5, 10 or 15 dollars!

So what do you think? Yeah, yeah, my husband pointed out the J and O are not straight. Oh well! AND I added one more leaf above the cream bird after I took this picture!

Second, I created this end of the year writing activity on the book Oh...the Places You'll Go by our good old friend Dr. Seuss! This was my FIRST try at drawing something and scanning it as a picture. I think the balloon turned out pretty good...don't you? hehe! You can get your copy over at my TPT and TN store now!

Lastly, to honor this holiday I created a Memorial Day writing activity! I know I have to go back to work tomorrow so it will be nice to see what the kids did over the weekend! I hope you can use it too! Pick up your copy for FREE at my TPT or TN store!

Well, that is it! I hope you all have a fantastic week back to work! 8 more days for me...I think I can, I think I can:)

4 comments:

  1. Everything is so creative!! I am loving your blog!! Thanks for the Memorial Day freebie. :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new third grade blogger and I love your blog! Thanks for the freebie.

    Brynley
    http://brynleysbrainstorms.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower!
    Your work is great!
    Staci
    ☞Go NuTTY with ME!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete