How fun and so appropriate since summer is 17 school days away!!!! I am super excited and ready for a b.r.e.a.k!
Hadar, Teri and April are hosting a Summer Bucket List Linky and you should join in the fun too! It has been great looking at everyone's summer plans! Here is my summer bucket List:)
1. visit my YMCA daily! I really love working out and this school year it has been tough! I have been very sick this year and have had a major lack of energy! I really am looking forward in spending my time at the gym
2. RUN....I want to RUN again! With that...I want a new pair of running shoes;) Here are the ones I am looking at! Oh how I heart gym shoes!
3. BLOG and CREATE! I plan on working this summer on making things to sell and give away on my blog, TPT and TN.
4. Possibly head home to Michigan for my sister's graduation party from High school. I can't believe my baby sister is graduating! This sure makes me feel OLD!
|My baby sister Allison and me in 2006|
5. Bake! I LOVE to bake! My mom owns a bakery in Michigan so I guess you can say it is my blood! Here are a few things I want to bake this summer!
5. And of course, work on a few school type projects! One I really want to do is organize my math area! I want things labeled and put in specific boxes for all the fun math games and activities I have This is my inspiration:)
|Hop over to Sweet Seconds to check this out!|
6. Last but not least, work on a few odds and ends I have been NEEDING/WANTING to do around the house:)
~get my wedding dress cleaned! I got married last year May 14th (tomorrow is my ONE year anniversary!)
~find a glass container to put my wedding bouquet in
~create a book of all our wedding cards and things
~organize my office
~do a deep clean of my house
Well I hoped you liked my summer bucket list! I can't wait to get started!