Today I was awarded not once, but twice with TWO different awards! I feel so honored! I am going to talk about one of them now! I seriously have only been blogging since April 10th and never thought in just over two months I would be here! I LOVE it!
First award came from Lisa over at Learning is something to Treasure! She awarded me with the...
The Versatile Blogger award! Yeah! How cool! There are some rules that come with this award!
The rules for this award are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
Thanks Lisa so much! You sure have made my day:)
2. Include a link to their site.
if you have not been to Lisa's blog...you must go there. It's pretty awesome:)
3. Include the award image in your post.
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself
Oh boy...here we go:)
1. I have had the same best friend since Kindergarten! Lori and I are going on 27 years of being friends! I LOVE her tons and have no idea what I would do without that girl!
2. I can sit down and watch rerun after rerun of Law and Order SVU. I am seriously addicted to the show!
3. My husband is a Hawaiian Native! We plan on moving back to his homeland but not sure when! I hope it is sooner rather than later!
4. My hubby and I plan on trying to start a family hopefully soon:) EEK! I am so wanting to be a mommy! Baby fever has hit and we are very close to being ready to try!
5. I have had freckles since I was about 6 years old. Each year I get more and more! I used to HATE them! I remember when I was younger I would take my mom's liquid foundation and cover my face with it to hide my freckles. Not anymore! I love them and that is one of the things that attracted me to my husband! My left side has more than my right side! My face...well, is pretty covered:)
6. Also to go with this picture...look at my smile...I have NEVER had braces:) I get the strange eye every time I say that because people don't believe me...oh, I never had wisdom teeth either!
7. I really hate reading:( I LOVE teaching reading and I have my Master's in Curriculum and Instruction with my k-12 reading licenses...but I hate reading. I secretly love to buy books, make my shelf look pretty, but to get me to read them is a stretch! I want to! I am half way though Hunger Games and have 50 Shades to read next! I hope to get through them this summer!
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
Now it is my turn to nominate 15 fabulous bloggers! I am sorry if you have already received this award, but I feel you deserve it again:) You have all helped me here in this bloggy world!
1. Tara at 4th Grade Froclis
2. Ginger at Ginger Snaps
3. Courtney at Swimming into Second
4. Kristen at Ladybugs Teaching Files
5. April at Wolfelicious
6.Tanja at Journey of a Substitute Teacher
7. Tori at Tori's Teacher Tips
8. Tania at My Second Sense
9. Janaye at Tales of Frogs and Cupcakes
10. Dawn at Love Teach Learn
11. Jessica at My Different Worlds
12. Ann from The Caffeinated Classroom
13. Corinna at Surffin' Through Second
14. April at The Idea Backpack
15 Natalie from Teachery Tidbits
6. When nominating, include a link to their site.
7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated.
Working on it;)
I hope you enjoy reading all about me:) And Congrats to those who won the award from me!