WOW! I have 101 followers!

I can't believe it!!! I have 101 followers! Thank you to each and every one of you that are following my blog! I try my best to blog as often as possible, have great ideas up that you can use, and visit other blogs daily! It can be a challenge and I am still trying to learn how to manage my time and my blogging time! Now that school is DONE I can spend more time in the blogging world! I still have two more work days but I am going in to organize, label, and purge as much STUFF as I can:) 

So for a thank you to all of my wonderful followers out there, I am posting a few things from my TPT store for FREE just for this weekend. It will be taken down Monday morning!  

I hope you like them:) 

And if you just became a follower, welcome:) Kindly leave a comment if you take these files! I can't wait to hear from you!

Overused words packet! 

 Fact and Opinion board game! 
I hope you like them both:) Happy Friday to you all!


PS...don't forget about my 5 item give-a-way that ends June 17th! Click HERE to see what it is all about!


17 comments:

  1. Yay for 100 followers :) Thanks for the freebies.

    Heidi
    My (Not So) Elementary Life

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would LOVE to come work with you at your school. I now just have to convince the hubby to move South with me. I have had several friends move to North Carolina and get jobs INSTANTLY (and their PA certification hadn't even came through yet.) The jobs around here are at a horrible low :(

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a great school to work at and a fantastic Assistant Principal and Principal. I am very blessed:)

      Delete
  3. Congrats on 101! Feels good I bet.
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on reaching a 100!

    Thanks for sharing

    I am going to post this over on FB and maybe you will get some more followers

    Pocket Full of Kinders

    Shuna P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on 100 Tonya!! It feels like just yesterday we were discussing the set up of this blog! So happy for you! I love your free files too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Thanks for ALL of YOUR help:)

      Delete
  6. Congrats on 100 followers. I love using new words instead of the same overused words. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tanya, thanks so much for the awesome two freebies. I truly love them both. Congrats on a well deserved milestone. Lots more followers are coming your way for sure!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous! Thanks so much Tanya!

    Shanyn

    coffeekidsandcompulsivelists.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah!! I can definately use BOTH of these! Thank you! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on 100 followers! These both look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the freebies! I can't wait to use them next year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Again, congratulations. I appreciate the freebies...they're terrific.

    ReplyDelete