Welcome to my home away from home!

Happy Saturday! I am here to share my classroom here in Hawaii! I am pretty happy with the way it turned out. This classroom is very different compared to what I am used to. So I really had to plan and figure out how to make things work! 

Writing area

 

My classroom supplies area


Math area
Above is my math workshop board.  I will have more on my math workshop once it gets started.
Under the fabric you will find all my math games and manipulatives. My bookshelves are all rusted and old, so I HAD to cover them! On top are my math center baskets!

Reading Area
 I am LOVING all the OHANA pictures that are coming it. My bookshelf is almost full now!
My library that still needs some work:( Under the fabric area all the old basals I wont be using! Had to hide them!

Student Area
In this area I have their Homework Club, Super Improvers Wall, Lunch count, and their baskets for their binders!

Front of the room
This is where I hold my morning meetings, guided reading (since I dont have a kidney table), and afternoon meetings. 
My desk is behind this

Views
 From the back of the room

From the front of the room

So that is it:) I hope you liked my classroom tour. If you have any questions about anything in my room, please ask! 

I am so excited to be a part of the TpT sale starting tomorrow!!!
I can't wait to get my shop on! 
I have spent some time today editing some items of mine and marking down prices! 

And today is the LAST day of my 50% off at my TN shop! 

Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty Tonya! I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tonya,


    I'd like to start by saying that your blog looks great!!! My name is Martin and I'm a teacher from Canada. I just started a new website called Resources4teaching where educators can buy and sell lessons and educational resources. We are new and are looking for people to join and put up their materials for sale on our website. We are having an iPad draw for the first 100 Vendors who join and upload at least 1 lesson /resource for sale on our website. There are absolutely no fees to join and you get to keep 70% of the profit. You can visit us at: http://www.resources4teaching.com/blog/

    If you know any other teachers who might be interested in this Website, please forward this to them and if you have any questions, feel free to message me.

    Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Using of pictures in classroom is best idea to interact children. You can introduce your message with pictures as well. By: Coursework writing services

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are at a loss after the first essay submission and do not know how to improve your paper according to the professor’s recommendations or comments, seek help from reliable paper revision service here https://order-essays.com/buy-essay-revision/ With the help of expert writers, you will definitely avoid of further paper revisions.

    ReplyDelete