Happy Thanksving-a day late and Cyber Monday!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I hope your day was full of love, laughter, friendship and family! I had a wonderful first Thanksgiving in Hawaii and I'm looking forward to many more! 

Did any of you go out for Black Friday? Find anything good? I didn't make it out and that's OK with me. My husband and I did go out to the mall this morning for a little while. He picked up a new golf club and I got...a NEW PHONE!!! I have been wanting a new phone for a very long time. I got the new iPhone5s and I couldn't be happier! Now...I just need to get a case! I have found a few websites that make specialty cases! The hard part is to choose!!! 

I found a few so far I like!

I still have a lot more to look at! Ugh...so hard!

On another note...I have a lot of Cyber Monday clip art and units I want to buy on TpT! My wishlist and shopping cart is SO full!

I am excited to have my store on sale!!!

I am in the middle of updating my winter units! 




Have a great Saturday tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment