August Currently....REALLY? Already?

I could not believe my eyes when I saw Farley's August Currently! I really don't want summer to end at all! I am trying to enjoy every last bit of it! I am not mentally prepared for August, but here it is anyways!

Listening:
While I love coffee, going to the coffee shop is getting quite OLD! I have to mix it up and go to different ones each time!

Loving:
My hubby just called me and asked me if I wanted to go wine tasting tonight! I am so excited! Plus our favorite beer is on tap that you can't get anywhere else! Or so we have found! Exciting!

Thinking:
I still have a stack of things to do. But I don't want to! I have worked ALL summer and now I just have hit a wall...this is NOT a good thing, especially right before school is about to start! I have to get on those projects and share them with you all very soon!

Wanting:
My drink is empty...I really want another...but probably shouldn't!

Needing:
I am very disappointed in Sprint right now! I had to get a replacement phone this week and that phone is worse than my phone I turned in! So mad I have to drive back out there! Very frustrating!


B2S must haves
1. Teacher tool box! If you did not make one, where have you been? 

2. Erin Condren life planner
I was a bit hesitant to get one but SOOOOOO glad I did! I LOVE it and you will too!

Well, that's it for today!
Happy Friday you all! I hope you enjoy your day!


7 comments:

  1. I think every currently I've read so far has started with us all lamenting the fact that it is August already. We love our jobs, but we LOVE summer! :)

    Enjoy the wine tasting tonight (and the coffee).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thinking I need to get myself an Eric Condren planner... I've never had one before!

    Happy Friday!

    Amanda
    First Grade Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looked at the Erin Condren planners and they are so cute... but soooo expensive. I can not justify the cost yet!
    Gina
    Third Grade Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the wine tasting was a good one :) Maybe Erin will send me a planner one day....LOL
    tania

    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the hubby date nights! Esp now because once school starts its game-on and it's so hard to squeeze them in :(
    Ok coffee drinks. Do you have a fav or venture out to new ones? Straight Starbucks or do you hit some lil holes in the wall? I'm a creature of habit but need a new lil somethin for the school year.
    Enjoy your hubby time!
    -Christy & Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. What IS an Erin Condren planner? I keep hearing of them, but am not sure of what it is. I could definitely use a great organizational tool for this adult ADDish brain of mine! :-)

    ~Tanya
    Mrs. Dwyer’s A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete