Reading Foldable Freebie:)

Hey all! I am so sorry, but I just can't keep up lately:( We are in week 2 and I am T.I.R.E.D!!! My class this year is taking some work(they are super sweet but lack listening skills and knowing when to stop talking), and having zero planning is tough:( Hopefully soon things will start getting better! 

I was able to take some time out of my very busy schedule last Friday night! I got to hang out with some fabulous ladies!
It was so fun to hang out with Courtney from Teaching in Paradise, Angelia from Extra Special Teaching, and Sara from Smiling in Second Grade. Sara was in Hawaii with her husband and it was nice to have her join us other Hawaii Bloggers! I also think my husband and Angelia's husband are going to be serious BFF's...like, for real!

Tomorrow my kids will be working on some answering questions to demonstrate understanding of text. I made a quick foldable to place in their reading notebooks!
If you would like a copy, just click HERE!

AND don't forget...my Teacher's Notebook shop is 50% off NOW until Saturday!

I will be back soon with my classroom pictures! I can't wait to show them to you! Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to get a copy of your reading notebook foldable, but can't download it. Love your blog.

    Belinda
    Sydney Australia
    starbel@internode.on.net

    ReplyDelete