MLK day SALE

Happy MLK day! I am SO thankful to have this day off! I sure need it! Hubby is working, in-laws are working...so I have the house.to.myself! YES! I will be quite busy that's for sure!

All week long, my students enjoyed learning about MLK. They loved each craft, story, activity, and video clip we watched! 

I had them come up with their own hopes and dreams like MLK did. This is what we did with them!

I am not done, but I LOVE how they turned out. We are also using each student picture in a Voicethread! I can't wait to finish them tomorrow!

In honor of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr I am throwing a sale in my TpT shop!
Thanks to Flying into First Grade for the graphic!

This would be a great time to get my two new items!




I'll be back later today to talk about my Number of the Day! 

Enjoy your Monday!

1 comment: