"Seeing is believing, but sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see."
I love this quote! It is so true in so many different ways! I also adore the movie! It is one my must watches of the season. I am also from Grand Rapids, Michigan where the author and story come from. I have driven by the house in this book many times!
Well, I lied:( I didn't get done all the other units I said I was going to do. I promise I will work on them and have them up soon! Hubby is working tonight so I am trying to get everything done so we can spend some time together tomorrow:)
BUT...I did get a chance to finish my Polar Express Unit...and I just LOVE it! I have never worked harder on any of my other products than this one. I kept going over it and over it, adding more activities. I finally just had to tell my self to STOP!
Did you know, you can watch it online at Storyline Online??? I love this site!
ALL ABOARD the Polar Express!
I could not fit all of the pictures from this unit onto one page! YIKES!
In this packet you will find..
- 6 Writing prompts
- Mug exchange letter and directions
- 30 Musical chairs cards with winter words
- Train tickets to print out or have students color
- Compare and contrast activity with two different Venn Diagrams or a 3 column chart
- 6 Reading response task cards
- 6 Math word problem task cards
- 9 blank BINGO boards with words to have students put inside
- Sequencing cards
- Sequencing train craft
- Ornament craft
- Letter template to Santa
- Connections graphic organizer
- Connections writing prompt
- Vocabulary Cards
- Character traits-2 part activity
- Beginning, middle, end foldable with and without graphics
- Hot chocolate graphing activity
Here are a few pictures
This isn't even half of it! The unit is 70 pages long! You can pick it up today at my TPT and TN stores. BUT you can WIN it for free:) Just enter below! This is a quick giveaway, so enter today!