Polar Express Packet-proof read anyone?

Happy Sunday Friends!

Thank you ALL for the kind words about my sister! I am very proud of her! She has really grown up and I thank the Army for that! I am very thankful on this Veteran's day to have my sister be an active part of the military and serving our country! I am so thankful for my husband who was also in the Army for 5 years, but way before I met him! I was actually in middle school when he was in the Army! HAHA! 

Everyone having a great weekend?  I know I sure am! On Friday I was back from SC but took the day off of work! It was nice to sleep in with my husband, go to the gym, grab a late lunch and relax the rest of the night! Yesterday, I got up, went to the gym, got my hair cut, did some shopping and then had dinner with 6 of my girlfriends! It was nice! 

Who is off tomorrow? I am SO glad to have one more day off! I am spending my day around the house doing laundry, cleaning and making my TPT products. I will take some time here to get to the gym! My body is still SO sore from Friday when I began with my personal trainer again! I am hoping I can do the routine again today what we did on Friday. I am also meeting with her again on Tuesday!


So, speaking of TPT products...I have been working on this Polar Express packet for a few days now. I have a few more things I want to add and do to it, but would really LOVE for two people to proof it. If you can do it today, actually, as soon as possible, let me know and I will email it to you. Then, when I am done, I will get you back the finished copy for free!


I am also working on a Distributive Property of Multiplication game, December writing calendar (hopefully some more months too) some more Fact and opinion stuff, and two step multiplication word problems:) Hopefully I will be back tonight with a double post of all these things...but, maybe tomorrow!

Have a great day!

10 comments:

  1. I can proof it for you today! Let me know!
    Liz
    teachinginthevalley@gmail.com
    Teaching in the Valley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in. You have my e-mail :)
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to help out if you need another editor! Brynne.zachow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very excited for the finished product. I'm one of your newest followers and am glad I found you. Hope you will stop by and check my little blog out!
    Stacy
    Leading and Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you still need help, I'm a proofreading FOOL! LOL It is one of my favorite things to do, and I can do it ASAP. I would love to help you anytime you need help. English/Grammar are my "things". Ha! I found your blog today through links from other blogs. Glad I did! Kristin (krissi772@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this book and movie! So sweet! I will have to scoop up this unit. It looks great. My favorite part of the movie is at the end when the little boy who never really gets anything for Christmas comes home to find a present waiting for him. I cry every time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, love this book and movie. It was my favorite story to read to my own children growing up. When the movie came out, I think I was the first in line to see it in 3D by myself - everyone else didn't have the day off. I loved it! I love sharing it with my students and this packet would make it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite part ... oh my gosh, there are so many, but at the end when the boy is asking can you hear it? This is a big question at my house every year - the bell still rings for all of us - even my two grown children and my husband, we still believe.

    ReplyDelete