Proud big sister here!

Sorry for my absence over the past few days! But, I have been in Columbia, SC spending time with my sister and mom! My sister just graduated from Basic Training at Fort Jackson!
She is off to Fort Lee, in VA for her training! I am one proud big sister! 

It sure has been a nice week! Birthday was Monday and I have been off ever since! I will be back to work Tuesday! Anyone else off for Veteran's Day? I have not touched a lick of school work since Tuesday and I LOVE it! This is part of my leave it at work attitude! I can no longer make school my life, I won't!

So what are you all doing tonight? I actually have some time to work on a few units I have wanted to finish! I should have them posted tomorrow! I better get working;)  Have a great night!

4 comments:

  1. Congrats to your sister!! My nephew just graduated from basic at Fort Dill in Oklahoma! Since we live in Columbia and have lots of kids with Moms and Dads at Fort Jackson, our classes are all drawing pictures and writing letters to the soldiers at Fort Jackson to decorate the cafeteria at Thanksgiving since there will be a new training group there that won't get to go home for Thanksgiving. Ties right into our Veterans Day celebration on Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to both of you. Please tell her thank you for serving her country. We are a military family and appreciate everything that she does.

    Terri
    thefirstgradeprincess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to your sister! How lovely that would have been for you to get to visit!

    Good luck not making school your life, if you have any success, please share your secret!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete