Rolling to Win-a multiplication review game

Yes, yes, yes...it's a double post! Please don't be mad! I really wanted to share with you what I have been working on and off since I last wrote! I finished my multiplication review game to use on Tuesday since they have a test on Wednesday!


This game pack is filled with...
two sets of directions

 

23 game cards to answer





a game board

And 2 recording sheets...just in case someone likes one over the other;)


What do you think? I think the kids are going to love practicing with this game

I am posting this to my stores tonight! But, I love to give away things...SO leave a comment and I will use a number generator tomorrow night and pick a winner! 

Also while I was away, I got an email from Vera Bradley saying they had a flash Cyber sale that was for tonight only! I also had a $10 off coupon since they messed my last order up. It has been awhile since I carried a Vera purse, but I really liked this one and well, for $29 total with shipping I couldn't pass it up. It's too cute too!
I guess the one thing that is good about going back to work tomorrow is I can stop.spending.money!!!

Good night ya'll!   

12 comments:

  1. I've been thinking about Vera :)
    I am dying to get a mini backpack.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the multiplication review game! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're starting up our multiplication unit in just a few weeks and this would be a great review activity. You've been working hard! Brynne.zachow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree about the spending money over break. It's amazing what can happen when you're home all day long on the computer. I like that you made 2 different recording sheets for your multiplication product. I love to have options! :)
    Katie
    I Want to be a Super Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your multiplication cards are so cute...who wouldn't love to work the problems? I get so many good offers in my email I was thinking about not opening it until the Black Friday/Cyber Monday madness is over to save some money!

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the multiplication game. Would love to ask you a question about a couple of your other items too. Thanks for all the neat ideas.
    Rebbecca
    rkzoglmann@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love the Frosty activity. I have a very creative group and can't wait to see what they come up with. The multiplication games are amazing. Your work is always mind-blowing. Thanks for making us all better for our kids.
    Angie
    buchanana@flaglerschools.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Frosty Activity looks amazing. My class loves anything like that! Your multiplication game looks terrific too. Something they really need work on. Thanks for all you do.

    Deb
    maxeysjl@defnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it...need it!!!
    lisa.addison@ocsb.ca

    ReplyDelete
  10. My kids had a test Tuesday, but now we are working on word problems and two digit times one digit. Could use the review game :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the multiplication game! What a great act review!
    Dayzgrl8@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the multiplication review! We are almost at the point where it would be perfect to use in class.

    ReplyDelete