- going to my 9am eye appointment
- doing some returns and exchanges
- getting a pedicure! As I walked in they nice, brand new massage chairs! I splurged and got a chocolate luxury pedicure! AND as always, it comes with a free hot stone massage! I was in heaven! I just love the color too! I little bit of green, blue, silver shimmery goodness!
- having lunch with my husband
- heading back out to the car care place to get my car fixed. Alignment, all 4 tires balanced, and an oil change. I was there for over 2 hours!
- did a little shopping
- and now home to relax! SVU and American Horror Story are on tonight and I can actually stay up and watch it!
Now, onto more important things;) TPT and TN are having Thanksgiving sales and I am participating in them as well!
Teacher's Notebook is having a 3-day sale starting Saturday! Well, I plan on starting mine for Black Friday and running it to Monday. So you can get any item in my TN store for 40% off:)
TPT is having a Cyber Monday plus Tuesday sale! I will have my TPT store on sale Monday and Tuesday 20% off! I can't wait to stock up on some goodies from you fabulous bloggers:) Thank you Michelle from The 3am Teacher for the fantastic button!
So with all of my items going on sale, my goal for tomorrow since hubby is working and I have no family in town is to get some units done and posted! Just in time for the BIG sales! I made my cover today for a new unit! I can't wait until it is done:)
Happy Thanksgiving to you all! Be safe everyone!