Helping Hand Freebie

Happy Sunday friends! I hope you are having a great weekend!

It's been a pretty relaxing one for me!
I got a pedi/mani after work on Friday:)

Yesterday I got my haircut then decided to grab some Starbucks and take a walk on the beach! It was a beautiful day and I thought, "Why not!"



And today it's been a lazy day of movie watching and catching up on emails:)

One of the many emails I have had lately was for my helping hands freebie!
Last year I blogged about using pocketbacs from Bath and Body Works for a staff freebie!
Check out that post HERE.

I made these cute labels to go with the pocketbacs

You can grab this freebie HERE.

Enjoy the rest of your day!

3 comments:

  1. What beach is that in your picture?! I have been searching beach vaca spots all day and then I saw this one on your post and I could just hop right into it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's Lanikai Beach in Kailua, Hawaii:) It is so pretty! I have no idea what took me so long to go!

      Delete
    2. My husband and I got engaged on Lanikai Beach!!! Apparently even when I don't know it that beach still calls my name to come back, haha!!

      Delete