Creating your own tabs~a bright idea

Welcome to another bright idea blog hop!

Today I am sharing a new idea that I JUST came up with!

You see, I wanted to section off my kiddos composition notebooks but didn't want to buy a million sticky tabs! 

So of course, this is what I did!






And that's it! It was SO simple! The kids are way excited to use these writing notebooks!


If you enjoyed this bright idea, please consider following me at Facebook, Instagram and TpT.

For more bright ideas more than 100 different bloggers, please browse through the link-up below and choose a topic/grade level that interests you. Thanks for visiting!



5 comments:

  1. Great idea! I love how colorful they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this. Kids definitely need help organizing their work!


    Jennifer from Simply Kinder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! I wish I had seen it before buying tabs at Sam's Club, lol! Now I know what to do when I run out of them! Thanks for sharing! =)

    Tanya
    A+ Firsties

    ReplyDelete
  4. Putting this into my plans for Friday when the kids set up their reading binders! Thanks so much!

    Brandi
    Swinging for Success
    Follow me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific idea. I am so stealing this :) Thanks a million!

    ReplyDelete