Hello from West Virginia:)

Sorry for not blogging over the past few days. I have had to put things on hold as we began our move! All day Monday we packed the pod...I got 3 hours of sleep in 48 hours! Then Tuesday we finished the POD in the morning, I had to take the car to the shop, and then dinner with our neighbor. Yesterday we cleaned and did all the final run through stuff! We had SO much stuff that didn't fit into the POD...I mean, a lot of stuff!

So I put on Facebook and Craigslist a FREE moving sale and within an hour, everything we had was GONE! Otherwise, we would have had to take at least 15 trips up to Goodwill!

We are getting ready to head out of the hotel in West Virginia and make it 10 hours to Peoria, Illinois. I have a friend who lives there and it will be great to see her and stay with her since we are driving though her town!

The cats are doing GREAT! I am surprised. They were soooo quiet in the car. I know they were stressed because of all the moving and people in and out of the house over the last few days!

I hope you all have a great day, and I hope to be back in the next few days! I do have a Friday Freebie for tomorrow! Make sure you stop by!


3 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy your quick stay in Peoria! That's where I live, too! Good luck with the rest of the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also live in Peoria :) Good luck with your long move! What an exciting time for you!
    Bethany
    FabandFunin4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your move continues to go well.
    Sara

    ReplyDelete