Want to proof???

In between packing and cleaning today, I am going to be working on my new classroom management unit!


I NEED to have it done today, so I can print and laminate before my printer and laminator goes in the POD tomorrow:)

I probably won't have this done until late tonight! But I would love to have 2 people who would like to proof this and hopefully use it in their classroom too! It would be great to see how well it works in other classrooms!

Let me know if you're interested!

AND, I just hit 800 Followers! I will be back with a surprise soon:)

11 comments:

  1. I am interested. send it to me at dgarrett@pasco.k12.fl.us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alright, I will send it to you later when I am done. It might not be until 9pm tonight:( Hopefully before that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need someone else I can as well!

    Christina :)
    Apples, Books, and Crayons
    applesbooksandcrayons@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. :)
    yvonneeyrg@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also can if you need someone! Looks great! I'll be home all day!

    Jenna
    frederickjennam@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could proof as well. At home with a newborn....just nursing changing feeding nursing all day. Would love to look at the unit!

    cheryllhoff@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can too!

    julietupperware@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to. I have been want to try this again in my classroom.
    Mechele.barrow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope packing is going well. That's the main reason we don't move, we don't want to pack. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well you already have enough proofers but I can't wait to see this product! And congrats on 800! Yay!

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete