Fractions Winner and my FIRST font...

Seriously...don't laugh! I have been scared all day to post this because I am sooooo unsure about it. I have noticed a few mistakes and will more than likely redo it. It is addicting though, but takes some time. I am sure once I get better at it, it will be easier.

I have an idea how to name my fonts...but this first one was a trial and error...so I just named it TR first.

So...............yes, I am putting it off.....................ugh! ok, for real...here it is!

So, what do you think??? You can click on the picture to download it for free. Just make sure you give credit to me if you decide to use this...well, first try font

If you have ANY tricks or tips about creating fonts...please help a girl out:)

So, the Camping Fireside with Fractions and been a hit. I am so happy with how it turned out! I am working in breaking it apart and offering parts for sale! Onto the winner...drum roll please..............................................................
Miss Foot! Please contact me with your email so I can get you your unit!

Well, that's all I got for today! I have a few things to work on and then it is bed time for me! 

Have a great nighT! 

9 comments:

  1. What a cute font!! I've messed around with making fonts on my iPad (it definitely takes some time!), and I've made a couple, but none that I like enough yet to post! Thanks for sharing!

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your font is ADORABLE and I will be using it for whatever my next unit is... I will make sure I credit you however you would like :) Thanks!! I sooo wish I saw the fractions giveaway!.. so cute! Hope you are doing well, Tonya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am Miss Foote....you just made my day (and soon my students who don't love fractions...yet!)

    Thank you and my e-mail is jubileerae@gmail.com
    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's cute! I think that it is perfect.

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think the font is perfect! Don't keep us waiting for more :)

    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the font, sorry I haven't got any tips for you as I use android. I do understand your trepidation, I have just started creating my own digital backgrounds and felt quite hesitant about publishing them but I so love making them and just have so many more ideas to come. Best of luck
    Tania
    Mrs Poultney's Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the font! I've been wanting to try making fonts, but I'm intimidated:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am using your font right as we speak in my next product :) Whoohoo!! I will just connect to your blog to give you credit? Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for such an informative piece of work. It, indeed, is pretty informative! However, this is to inform the reader about online assignment expert, an Online assignment help providing company. The brand has about 5000 academic writers. I am one of those assignment help providing experts. When you do have a look at our website, the academic experts online would commence processing your assignment requirement with the top quality assignment writing services. For the students, looking for an assignment Expert Australia bound company, Online Assignment Expert has been the primary choice when it comes to Assignment Experts in Australia and abroad. Also deployed on the website are Free samples so that you can clear all your doubts on how to go about a particular assignment question and score HD by contacting our assignment experts. With an in-depth research going into each and every assignment we provide, the quality of our assignment help online has set industry breaking standards. In order to contact us in the most convenient way possible, we have accommodated a quick form and email to make our online assignment help Australia bound services in a jiffy.

    ReplyDelete