Help wanted:)


Anyone want to help me??? I am ALMOST done with my fractions unit...and I can tell you, right now it is 85 pages long! And I am NOT done!  Do you think I should break it up into two smaller units??? Yikes! I might not get to all of your suggestions but I am working on it. I am really trying:) 

Tania, from My Second Sense has been a great help! It just so happens she is a former coworker and lives right up the street! It's so nice to have her set of eyes when I need her to look at something! But, I would love TWO more people who are free tonight, that would be willing to look at this unit for me. Just as soon as I am done:) In return, you will get the final copy for free! I also ask that you review it and leave feedback for other bloggers! I can be pretty bias on my units, so any feedback is great! 

If you are at all interested...just leave a comment below with your email. I think I need another hour on it and I should be done! 

I will hopefully be back tonight to post my new unit! AND reveal the winner of the buttons

7 comments:

  1. I'm interested! :)
    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to help!
    miss.ashley815@gmail.com

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I will email you both in an hour or so! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you still need another editor, I'm available. Brynne.zachow@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A suggestion might be to break it up by which Common Core Standards you are addressing. I know I tend to not by the gargantuan units on TpT. Partly because I don't want to print the whole thing out. Also, with pricing you will probably make more with breaking it up into multiple parts. Just my two cents :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion. I have many GREAT mini things inside this unit, such as games and task cards. They would do well sold individually. This unit is third grade common core.

      Delete
  6. If one of your editors falls through, I'd love to help.
    Reyesremarkablerants at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete