I'm back...with a fraction freebie:)

Ok, double post...don't get mad! I just have to...well want to....share this freebie I plan on using tomorrow! We are starting fractions but I want to see what they know already. I quickly made this pretest for them to take tomorrow. 

If you want this pretest, just click here. Please let me know what you think! 

 Some of the items you see above come from my Mega Fractions Unit. I have a few other fraction items available in my stores too! They will all be on sale through Thursday night!







I also plan on adding parts to from my Mega pack tonight or tomorrow!

Also, on my post this morning...I said I was in the process of creating a math journal packet. What are some things you would like to see in a math journal packet?

I am thinking of a multistep word problem where they need to do a few things. One huge step would be to write out their explanation of how they solved it. I would also want pictures, key words, and other problem solving strategies. 

I will be back with this unit very very soon! I also plan on taking new pictures of my math focus wall and a post about my new and improved math block. I can't wait to try it out then come tell you all about it!

5 comments:

  1. The fraction pretest is perfect! Thank you! Leeann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't add too much to the megapack! (Just kidding...the version I won is perfect!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I am not adding to the mega pack. I took it apart and will add each section to TPT:)

      Delete
  3. You are so sweet! We played smore's fractions today. Loved it!

    Laurie
    Chickadee Jubilee

    ReplyDelete