Out 3 hours early=3 new fonts!

Ok...so we got out of school at 12:30 instead of 3:30 due to the ice and rain. I am not going to lie, it was SO nice. I was able to get home...an hour later...normally a 20 minute drive...pick up Chinese, have lunch with my husband, catch up on DVR, watch an SVU marathon and make 3 new fonts. I am SO SLOW it at. And still really unsure of myself. I hope you like them. You can click on the picture to get them for FREE! Just make sure you give me credit if you decide to use them for freebies or commercially.  

Practice makes perfect...right???



The first person to guess the theme of the font names will win ANYTHING from my store for free:)

Enjoy the rest of your Friday night! I will be spending time tomorrow on my computer updating and making new products. The ice is supposed to stick around...yuck!

So glad I am moving AWAY from this stuff! 

12 comments:

  1. Big Bang characters!

    Aren't those kind of early dismissals heavenly? Especially on Friday! Enjoy!

    tokyoshoes (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YEA! I thought it would be easy! I am going with characters from my favorite TV shows. I am not done yet with BBT. Let me know what you want and I can get it to you!

      Delete
    2. I love your Camping Fireside with Fractions unit...lucky me, as you did say anything...

      Fractions are our next math chapter and I used to pull my hair trying to get across the point of fractions of a set when the amount was different. (They could find 1/4 of 4, but 1/4 of 12? Forget it!) So I think your packet might preserve some of my sanity!

      Thank you so much...and just think, this time next year you won't have any ice to deal with!

      Delete
  2. I am sure there is one font named after me coming really soon!
    I may move to Hawaii too. This yucky ice is no fun.
    Tania
    My Second Sense

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fonts---thanks!! We got out of school 3 hours early as well (I'm in NC too). Very messy and cold!!!

    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the font names!! I am new fan of that show and I'm obsessed! Thanks for sharing!

    I'm jealous of your early dismissal!

    Ashley
    The Resource Room Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute!! I love the Leonard one.

    :) Kaitlyn
    Smiles and Sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  6. We got out 3 hours early too. It was nice to get home and get some cleaning done for my little girl's birthday party.

    Love the fonts, and that app is addictive! Have fun and can't wait to see what else you come up with!

    Andrea
    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  7. In KY we had NO SCHOOL! Great day off but very dangerous ice!!! Great job on your fonts. I really want to try this!

    Lisa

    TeachingandLearning

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute fonts! They are all masculine names... and when I googled the names The Big Bang Theory came up. Is that your theme?

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm never good at these things, but my husband says they;re all the characters from the big bang theory :) which several other people have suggested. I just love that he's my walking google ;)

    Love the fonts!

    ReplyDelete